Players Welcome at Las Vegas USA Casino
I was walking down the street the other
day when I saw my buddy Matt.
I walked up to him and mentioned
that I had the most bizarre dream the night before last.
Matt listened intently as I told
him that the dream consisted of one thing and one thing only. So I told
him that all I had dreamt about was a huge glowing number "5." It was
of gold and sparkled with diamonds.
Matt's curiosity was peaked. I went
on to say that the first thing that I did in the morning was to grab
daily racing digest and look up the fifth race.
Matt raised an eyebrow. So I told
him that the #5 horse in the fifth race was named "The Fifth Element."
Matt started grinning. Then I told
Matt point-by-point what I did that day.
- I ate five bowls of cereal for
breakfast and drank five cups of coffee
- I went for a five mile jog to
clear my head
- I took a five minute shower
- I dressed in the fifth suit I
found in my closet
- I sat in my car for five minutes
before starting it up
- I drove to the racetrack and parked
in the fifth stall in the fifth row
- I entered through the fifth admissions
- I bought five programs
- I went to the fifth betting window
and bet $555 on the fifth horse in the fifth race
- I went and sat in the fifth row
of the bleachers making sure there were five people sitting on either
I settled in and waited for
the race to start. "Well," said Matt. "Did the horse win?"
I frowned at Matt and said,
"Stupid horse came in fifth."